How secure is my data?
- FlareWatch utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access our application using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered users in your account. Your data will be completely inaccessible to anyone else.
- FlareWatch also encrypts flare metric data that is stored in our datastore. Encrypting this data scrambles it making it unreadable to any unauthorized users who might view it.
- FlareWatch does not ask for nor does it save any personal data such as full names or social security numbers. We make use of nick names to help distinguish between more than one patient that you are managing within our platform.
- FlareWatch provides each user in your family with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a user logs on.
- Each user's password is encrypted in our datastore and known only to the respective user.
- In addition, FlareWatch is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
Start tracking your auto-immune condition today...
- Correlate your flares with Diet and changes in Medications
- See how weather and pollen outbreaks impact how your feeling
- Give your rheumatologist a detailed daily report on your condition